Cardiology is a medical term which specializes in dealing with the heart disorders such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, and other heart defects.
With the today’s lifestyle which is mostly sedentary and dependent on altered food choices, there is a rise in the cardiovascular diseases. There are a number of lifestyle choices which increase the risk of heart-related disorders,
• High blood pressure and cholesterol
• Increase in junk food intake
• Family history
• Obesity and
• Sedentary lifestyle
With many individuals experiencing different forms of heart and valve disorders, the treatment also varies. Medications to various types of surgeries such as angioplasty, bypass surgery, valve replacement, or heart transplant, everybody looks out for the best in the field. Artemis hospital in Gurgaon is amongst the best heart centre in India, providing the world-class facility in terms of treatment and everyday care. Apart from proving the best medical facility and consultation from the one of the best cardiac surgeon in India, this hospital is known for its superior medical services and infrastructure.
The experienced team of doctors is trained by the best institutes from around the world and specialize in cardiac bypass surgery, minimally invasive surgery, interventional and non-invasive cardiology. Artemis hospitals top the list when compared for the cardiology treatments in Gurgaon. It offers various therapies including pacemakers, defibrillators, and ablation for supraventricular tachycardia. Our hospital has a separate pediatric team to deal with the heart issues of the infants. Cardiac issues related to infants, newborns, and even the fetuses are dealt here by the best in the field. There is a special team of doctors who have pioneered in the cardiac techniques for child care and is solely for service to children with cardiac issues.
The hospital is equipped with the latest equipment and the doctors are well versed with the latest treatment techniques. Our work in the treatment of various cardiac diseases has led to best outcome and has improved the quality of life of thousands of people who visit us with complex heart diseases. The success rate is comparable to the international standards.
Artemis hospital is amongst the top rated heart institutes and has been serving millions of patients for years. The high-end infrastructure and the inpatient service are excellent. The hospital staffs are updated about any recent advancement to keep up with the legacy of being amongst the best.
1. Complex angioplasty treatment: It is an alternative treatment for the patients advised bypass surgery. It is a short procedure and the patient can be discharged the next day.
2. Radial wrist procedures: This is a convenient and a quick angiography procedure. The catheter is inserted in the artery of the wrist instead of the groin. The patient can immediately walk after the procedure is completed unlike the one in which the catheter is inserted in the groin (where the patient has to rest for several hours).
3. Transcatheter AV replacement: It is a minimally invasive procedure which replaces the damaged aortic valve through the percutaneous route.
4. Pacemaker implant: The procedure involves implanting an artificial pacemaker that provides electrical impulses that can stimulate the heart.
5. Endovascular aneurysm repair: It is a procedure used to treat the aneurysm of the abdominal aorta.
6. Implants for heart failure: When other treatments do not work in case of heart failure, implantable medical devices are used to correct the heart conditions.
7. Closure of heart defects: the procedure involves treatment of atrial and ventricular septal defects.
Artemis hospital has a reputation as one of the best cardiology hospital in India, and with the panel of the top notch surgeons, it has been serving brilliantly to the mankind. The high-end patient service is remarkable in every zone, be it surgery, transplant units or the intensive care units. To keep up with this reputation the hospital offers world-class diagnosis and treatment options.